Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today

So, Claire went down for a nap...I now can write. She goes to MDO for the second time today and I am diligently contemplating how I'm going to spend my time while she is gone. I feel the need to keep busy because I'm still not entirely comfortable without her for so long. So, my options thus far are to lay around the house, sew, run errands, or go to lunch and a movie with my Mom. The last idea sounds the best to me, but that would require moo-lah! Daniel and I have put ourselves on a very strict budget to pay some stuff off, so I'm down to $4 "fun" money, but I have some things to return at Jo-Ann's for approximately $15 which would cover the movie. Or so I justify... But, the idea of napping, watching my DVR shows or even reading sounds remarkably pleasant as well.

My problem is that each moment is precious...this seems to be a constant theme these days with me. So, laying around sleeping is fabulous, but what if that is precious time I could be spending with my Mom? I can sleep when I'm dead...right? Or, quite practically...I should be sleeping right now instead of blogging. Unfortunately, I love to write and had hoped to write everyday. Not happening. I guess I need to stop worrying about how I will spend my time and just spend it. I hope all of you readers out there (like all 4 of you ;-) have a wonderful day and don't waste your time worrying or planning too much. Just get out there and live life...I mean...I can get 3 bean burritos at Taco Bell for $4!
k

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

I can completely relate to every aspect of this post. Good for you guys on putting yourselves on a budget, and then sticking to it . . . it's the sticking to it part we seem to have trouble with. :) Hope you have a great day, whatever you decide to do.