Sunday, August 9, 2009

Blogging?

Dear Friends,
So, I've never really blogged before except on my myspace page, which I never look at anymore anyway, therefore we will start this journey together. A little about me...my name is Kelly and Claire is my daughter..she just turned one. Tonight she went to bed without her pacifier for the first time. I was very proud of her, but a little part of me died at the same time...go figure...I didn't really need that part anyway! It makes me so sad that she is growing up...but, I know when those little milestones happen that I'm doing my job as a parent. I'm looking to get back to writing as that is one of my long time passions. Please forgive my grammar mistakes as I'm a little rusty. So, the template is set and I've got a few weak sentences down...now on to coming up with more material. Night!
Kell

No comments: