Monday, October 26, 2009

As promised...

Well, two blogs in two days...must be a record for me! Thanks to all of you for your support with the sister drama...what a wonderful feeling to log in to my account and have encouragement waiting for me. Thanks so much.

Today was the most blah of days with the weather here in Houston down right yucky. Luckily, my little squirt and I were able to play and watch a lot of Sesame Street. Ok, we went to Taco Bell for lunch and it only cost $6.54, but I figured out how next time we can share less for about $4.50 ;-) We also went and looked at the baby furniture that my sister-in-law just put together for her little bundle soon to be making his/her debut. Luckily, I am so thankful to have her within the in-law crowd. We get along great and she always makes me smile. Love you Aunt Melissa.

Does anyone know where we can get the swine flu vaccine? Good gracious...trying to hunt it down! I hope you are all happy and healthy this week! Happy end to this dreary Monday, but so thankful Claire and I had a PJ day!
luv,
k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, Claire's Dad had to work today and miss the pajama party. :-(

Melissa said...

Such a sweet sister in law you are! Yes, so glad that we have each other!!! So glad that we all share a last name:)