Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Farm Ville

Ok, so my husband got me hooked on this complete time-waster of a game called "FarmVille" on Facebook. I just need to see if anyone else has made this part of their daily routine like brushing your teeth or pooping? Really? Daniel and I each make our way into the study in the evening..."Are you going to farm?"..."Yup".

Really?

I have a finite amount of time after Claire goes to bed to relax and reflect and get my butt in bed before we start the routine over at about 5am. Why, oh why do I spend at least thirty minutes a night "farming"? I know part of it is the competitive drive to beat my husband, but I feel that I need to let this go...let my crops wither. Wouldn't taking a hot bath be more rewarding?!
night,
k
P.S. Written why my avatar is seeding my fields! It must stop!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm level 21 what are you?
--Claire's Dad